3* Embudu Village Maldives
From R 41,800 R 26,948 pps 7 Nights
Located in a tropical forest with a white sandy beach, this laid-back rustic hotel is accessible via private speedboat. Famous for its stunning house reef and spectacular world class dive sites, Embudu is a perfect introduction to Nature's Playground.GET QUOTES
Paradise is easier to find than you might think. When you arrive at Velana International Airport, an Embudu team member will be waiting to greet you and to guide you to your transfer vessel. The journey will take 20 minutes across the ocean and you’ll be standing on our arrival jetty throwing off your shoes
Why we Love it
- Idyllic natural hideaway with lush vegetation and opal white beaches
- Best Dive sites
- Gorgeous house reef
- Tick off a bucket list experience and spend some time in an authentic overwater villa - ask your Escape Artist about room upgrades!
- If you fancy experiencing city life for the afternoon, why not pop over to Male’ for a spot of souvenir shopping and sightseeing
What's the price?
From R 26,948 pps
Best price for this package is based on departure date: 25th July 2023 . Please use the calendar below to browse all available options by clicking on the applicable date. All prices subject to limited availability & rate of exchange fluctuations.
- Free WiFi
- Jewelry Shop
- Souvenir Shop
- Laundry service
- Table tennis
Whether it’s deep sea trawling or the traditional Maldivian hook and line method, fishing is an essential element of local life and a must-try when in the country.
- Wind Surfing
- Catamaran Sailing
- Stand Up Paddle boarding
Dive in the best dive spots in Maldives with the Diverland team. Diverland Embudu is a PADI 5 star Dive Centre that has been operating in Maldives since 1986!
The house reef is brimming with life, but that shouldn’t stop you from exploring the ocean further afield. Diverland offers daily snorkelling excursions to the best spots in the region and experienced guides will make sure you’re in safe hands
- Male shopping (half-day)
- Night fishing (approx 3 hours)
- Island hopping (half-day)
- Submarine Dive
- Sunset Dolphin Cruise
Entertainment & Family Services
- Children are welcome at this resort - for child rates and specials please refer to the rates section, or contact an Escape Artist!
Far-flung, quiet and remote, Embudu is the perfect place to unwind and at Serena Spa, we are experts in the art of relaxation. Now part of the Heaven on Earth brand, Serena Spa is an international wellness group operating spas across the Indian Ocean, and beyond
- Body Works (Scrubs, Wraps)
- Beauty treatments
Be prepared for some serious pampering – mind, body and soul!
- Live music (every other week)
Food & Drink
At the buffet-style restaurant, where the theme changes every night, there’s plenty to tempt all palates. From home-cooked pastries to authentic curries, there is something guaranteed to delight every tastebud
Offers a choice of delightful culinary options ranging from international, to Asian, to authentic local cuisine. Their chefs are of the mindset to make your holiday experience more memorable by offering you the best dining options throughout your stay!
Set just a few feet from the beach, offers a wide range of delicious cocktails, wines, spirits, and refreshing non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day
- For those who want something extra special, the à la carte lobster and steak dinners can be enjoyed in the flower garden or at the water’s edge with the sand between your toes.
Spacious, classic, and a stone`s throw from the water, these rustic villas were designed for utter serenity and relaxation
SUPERIOR BEACH BUNGALOW - 42 sqm
Simple and tasteful, your veranda opens right up to the beach
- 106 Superior Beach Bungalows
- Ocean view
- Direct beach access
- Accommodates: 2 adults + 2 children U/15 years / 3 adults
WATER BUNGALOW - 47 sqm
The water bungalows are set along the far end of the island each with a private balcony offering an infinite view of the ocean
- 16 Water Bungalows
- Direct ocean access
- Private balcony
- Four-poster bed
- Seating area
- Jacuzzi bath tub
- Glass floor panel
- Accommodates: 2 adults + 1 child
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Hot/cold water
- Tea/coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Mini fridge
- Free Wi-Fi
* Room inclusions may vary as per room type
- The water villas will ensure you fall asleep in a four-poster bed, lulled by the sounds of the waves. Look down to spot juvenile sharks through the glass pane in the floor!